CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 7, 2008

Aquired Tastes

Along with being a vegetarian I am not a big fan of most dairy products. No I'm not a vegan people, so don't freak out. I am more of a taste and texture kind of girl. Hence the aquired tastes I have developed. Cheese has been a big one of the dislikers for me. It's pretty much like eating mold, right? Well.. a few weeks ago while I was at work I had this sudden urge to try Mac n Cheese. I honestly have never craved it as much as I was. So I went home, had some homemade cheesy goodness, and it wasn't too bad. But I think that is because it was more of an alfredo-y sauce. Since that night I have been branching out little by little. A few nights later I tried some cheesy bread. Tommy's family is always supportive of these little steps forward. At the family fondu party a week ago cheers eruppted as I tried Lalli's well known cheese dip with some bread. I must admit that it was actually delicious. The same thing happened a few nights ago when I was with the family and tried some crackers with a cheese ball. Oh my goodness! It was delicious. So guess what I am eating right this moment... a cheese ball. Right on.

1 comments:

Mike and Shelby said...

Let's hear it for the cheese ball! (and, come on now, Mac n Cheese? It's not real cheese...but at least it was a good stepping stone!)

I'm bringing some edamame to work tomorrow.