CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 25, 2008

Bye bye brace face!

That's right. No more brace face for me. Not now, not ever. Adios amigos. 4 years was long enough for me. Okay not quite four, but a couple months difference is not all that big of a difference. What a joyous occasion it was walking through the office today and sitting in the chair for 2 hours while they made my teeth shine. And although I was ansy and tired of sitting still, the long process was totally worth it. Now it's finally time for senior pics. Hooray!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Carly that's so exciting!! I missed half of seminary in 9th grade to get my braces off.

Mike and Shelby said...

yipee! I loved the day I got my braces off, I kept running my tongue over the slimy feeling teeth. Can't wait to see you!